I can't begin to describe my love for this city. The city, the history, the food, the buildings, the art, the people and so much more. I think Frank Sinatra said it best when he sang "This is my kinda town, Chicago is!"
The minute I got on the plane to leave, I already had it in my head that I'll be back sooner than later.
Some of my favorite highlights include:
- The food at Quartino's (Duck prosciutto, Gnocchi, Zeppole mmm)
- Taking the water taxi to China town to eat home made noodles
- Renting bikes and cruising all over downtown
- Drinks at the Plaza grill under the bean.
- Lounge at the top of the Hancock
- Taking the train in and out of Mt. Prospect
- Many many chill moments.
So like summer, I bid Chicago a "seeya later", in a couple days it'll be on to noms another city. The big apple.
Cheers and love